Did not write a blog post yesterday. Watched 8+ hours of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Time tracking discrepancies lasting 2+ hours at a time. Frazzled, frayed in legs and chest and upper back. Out of touch with present moment. Images of showing up late and getting there later.
Will doing the High Think Tanks 2 x daily make me–in consequence–a million dollars by February 23, 2015?
1. Grab High Think Tank envelope–filled with 6+ pieces of paper containing questions
2. Do Photoreading prepare questions for answering this question
3. Set and start timer for 2 minutes. Relax–visualize air filtering from legs to top of head… exhale bright suns or sparks. Visualize air filtering from past to present, exhale bright suns or sparks. Visualize air filtering from the future to present, exhale bright suns or sparks. Visualize air filtering the planet and universe, exhale bright suns or sparks.
4. Start voice recorder on phone. Set and start timer for 2 minutes. Ask myself, “What’s the best answer to the question on this piece of paper?” Close eyes, ask “I wonder what the next thought will be?” and verbalize my sensations.
5. Pause voice recorder. Write down what I saw.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 2 more times… for the last one, ask, “How do you answer my question? Why are you here?” Take 30 seconds to observe and verbalize the changes.
7. Look at the paper. Ask, “How does this really answer my question?” Write down my associations and thoughts.