Thanks to the Internet (yay!), I can revel in the tools freely available that Napoleon or da Vinci or the Sun King never saw.
What does this mean, you ask? It means that now’s the time where I completed two 60-60-30’s for the love of the world in the capacity of Getting Things Done Fast. Literally, that’s the name of the Getting Things Done-based seminar I’ve been listening to.
it’s been awesome, because I’ve learned AT LEAST four times as much as when I would read the text of Getting Things Done for hours at a time.
Besides that, I’ve had a chat with Eric today. It was an interesting discussion, because I would learn about the power of letting other people of letting people be fucked up, letting other people walk their own hard road. I can help and give love, but it is their road to walk–it won’t always be an easy one. Specifically, here are just some of the ideas we discussed:
(Note, I was contemplating whether or not to share this. Eric (“Hypnotica”) is a good friend and mentor to me. Nonetheless, we both believe in abundance, we both believe in empowering people to the greatest degree possible, so below are some outstanding ideas that will pay for this coaching ten times over.)
- Use “Metayes” with any statements of self–I.e. say “Yes, I have brown hair. Yes I have brown eyes. Yes I breathe… Yes I am a powerful man.”
- Nineteen’s still young–way ahead of everyone else
- Attach music to my idea generation (especially useful with metayes–anchor power to the high points of the song… we both will recommend a song like “Freedom Fighters” by Two Steps from Hell)
- Develop goals–Eric showed me ten pages of goals (my goals are three pages) describing his fun and playful spirit he has, his financial goals, his affinity with nature (the way he describes it is awesome); it’s fun to note how relieving it was to have somebody with sense of definite purpose similar to mine
- Eliminate sugar… it’s too temporary a source of sugar
- Free the creative spirit–if I learn something, share it
- “Just do it” (Eric)–Have an Unconscious drive to make it happen
- Eric’s Mastery Series is a force to be reckoned with–by far the best interview series I’ve ever listened to
- Certain activities like admitting something you’ve repressed releases a LOT of energy (we talked about the Hooters incident–kinda tough)
- Metawhore reveals the power of sheer honesty
- Lightning bolt negativite frames–i.e. set the frame; alternatively, if that’s not an option, just accept the circumstance transform it (SUPER useful for my situation… turn everything into an advantage)
- Be into whatever you do.
- (Inference from Convo) Use references from movies to convey ideas
- (Me) Make sure Pamela works properly before every Skype call (didn’t have it record :/)
- Do less when changing habits
- Start a Youtube channel (I made a StickK commitment here), update it daily, with things like:
- What you learned
- (Inference from convo) Be independent regarding what I do
- Open up the heart… absorb the hits life gives you and stand up again stronger with an open heart… (I was stone cold for a while… I really appreciated this)
- Allow people to write their own story, walk their own path–don’t push the pen that they’re writing with for them… (it’ll only screw up the text or waste the ink)
- You don’t need to be the best to share ideas… just better than your target market
- Writing’s a very inspired act… it might be cool… it might not… just be honest…
- If you’re looking for a way to make your workouts more inspirational, go jog for two Ted Talks every day (Me: This is an awesome idea!!)
Overall, it’s easy to say that you can gain so much more from coaching with a solid person than you ever will on your own. A person who has more experience than you in any regard has a computer more powerful than the faster than (almost?) any supercomputer ever.
Really, a coach can quickly detect problem spots in your vision and help you pull out that plank from your eye. Once you’ve implemented what your coach suggests, you’ll be amazed at how much better you see.
If you’re looking for a coach, then Eric’s someone who can definitely help you with your problems. He’s been extremely helpful to me, and I cannot recommend his book Metawhore or his program The Collection of Confidence highly enough.
Anyway, that’s it for today–hope you enjoyed this post. Today was a lot of fun, and I feel that I’ve learned a lot and now, as a result, have the opportunity to create a LOT of value for the world.
It’s been fun talking with you, bro.