There’s so much to talk about here, so as usual, we’ll list the general possible conversation tracks and then only choose one. Today, we could talk about:
- The managerial report from my manager after awkwardly hugging her and expressing funny thoughts to her
- The interaction with the lady at the produce aisle (note: I accidentally bought ORGANIC kale… life is awesome!!)
- The horrible nonspecificity of today’s post (literally spent all day doing four short tasks)
- An elaboration of how the task of purchasing a VA’s services is, at minimum, a week-long task
- Or we could talk about listening to The 4-Hour Workweek in audiobook format–and about how much better it is than the printed version that I read four times.
Instead, I’ll just leave you with this thought: Sometimes rebuilding momentum is just as important as generating it in other areas.
Instead of focusing on one thing (approaching, numbers, dates, etc.), focus on it long enough, and then dedicate some of your time to “spinning the plate” with another skill you need to work on. If today wouldn’t have been dedicated toward The Hour of Power, Spanish, and The Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine, the chances are that I would’ve dropped out of the habit for a good week, at least.
Note: Gotta finish and publish this now–talk tomorrow morning 🙂
Bad sign off commence–Your Brother,
IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII