Stupidity has many forms.
- Breaking promises, a person cracks the mirror (cracks himself) that others use to see themselves
- Evil or negativity.
- Jealousy (that skinny body can be yours if you’ll stop hating the fact that they have and you don’t)
- A bad ratio of drafting to editing (mine’s 99.99% drafting to 00.01% editing)–knowing damn well that reading is 99.99% more strenuous reading or watching (I NEVER read–I do hyper-focused 30 minute session of infomining via Photoreading)
- Not podcasting this
- Not limiting the words in this article
- Not prioritizing article ideas
Unfinished are two hours of wealth-building material. Unfinished are 45 minutes of stamping positive thoughts into my brain and 10 minutes of testosterone generation. Unfinished are sexual fantasies turned real.
And (GOD DAMMIT) unfinished is a half-hour Spanish lesson that I really craved to study today.
After this Independence Day weekend, I know that PEOPLE are the ultimate distraction. Distract yourself less by people-less.
DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III