Today was about forgiveness. Forgiveness of a lot of people through the “Forgiveness Process” (source: NLP–most notably from Christopher Howard–which got he and other practitioners got from Huna’s Ho’oponopono). If you know anything about this forgiveness process that was done today, then you’ll know that it involves:
- Constructing a stage before you
- Bringing on a f***-ton of people in your life (and not in your life, if desired)
- Asking, “Do you totally support my magnificence and the direction that I’m heading?” and keeping their asses on the stage if “No” (and optionally so if “Yes”
- Filling, through a hole in your head, yourself with eternal energy and love, and then have it pour through your heart down through the “akah”–the thin, ethereal, wispy connections between you and the people–to also fill them with love, light, and energy
- After you fill yourself and them with love and energy imagine the akah disconnecting; sever the akah–done visually with a pair of large, guillotine style razors–and chop the connections totally and entirely (asking the question, “What best specifically is a right-brained example of severing the connection between me and them” gives you an outstanding, “complete” visual of the blades chopping through the akah
- Watch the people you’ve just disconnected fly and wisp away, to learn and grow and evolve and become better people. Watching them go away may be the only way they can learn and grow and evolve–maybe find love, seek (and find) their true passion, and evolve to live and extremely happy life
- Imagine a magic donut embrace you, cleaning off the akah from every cell of your body, thus freeing you from the connections (esp. the unhealthy ones)
Doing this series of steps today for the forgiveness process–in addition to incanting “I best am a forgiving person” during today’s Hour of Power–has helped me realign with my highest purpose. Doing all this today helped me realign with my purpose; it helped me forgive myself for the wrongs that I’ve committed; it helped me discover the greatest way to fill the people in my life with value (which is to mentally, emotionally, and physically fulfill all of my needs through best physiology, focus, and language, to best create an “overflow state” that causes all of my good energy to overflow from myself into the other person). Doing all this today, helped me do all of this AND refine the karmic law of focus (we cannot focus on two things at a time, so if we focus on our highest spiritual value in life, anger, greed, sickness WILL disappear–it’s awesome).
Let me know if this helps you a ton, because this process has definitely helped me out a lot. And if this helps you a ton as it has helped me… and you happen to write about your experience, I will link that shit to this post 🙂 so do it, lol!
And remember, “Fill yourself entirely before interacting with someone or doing something.” They WILL feel it.”
- Awareness — Ask yourself, “Am I best full with my needs, or am I empty and accepting of the other person’s energy?” (Note: You can still receive energy, but it needs to be like a wet kiss, fluids must be interchanged between you and your lover–or in this case, your favorite person (or non-favorite) that you’re talking with)
- If you’re empty, ask yourself, “What need am I empty with?” and then immediately ask empowering questions like, “What best am I loved about in my life?” or “Who best loves me right now?” or “What best am I having absolute abundance/having more money than anyone else right now?” A fun tip that will help you, should you find yourself empty, is that questions–if asked with an upward tonality at the end–automatically redirect your focus. And another fun tip if empty and you choose to use questions is is that your Unconscious Mind HAS to respond to any question you give it–it’s just how we’re built). I’ve influenced people who “aren’t easily influenced” by this approach, and it still makes me laugh–smarter people are easier to influence
- If you’re full, go ahead an interact! Do whatever you want, because it’ll be very likely that you’ll have the energy necessary to create your outcome.
- CUREALL: Constantly ask yourself “How best do I double/triple/quadruple my enthusiasm?” Anything (positive) done with lots of enthusiasm will charge other people. Enthusiasm is the cureall that will juice other people–and fill your wallet, if you apply enthusiasm to your job (Source: How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success in Selling by Frank Bettger, ex-MLB player turned insurance salesman. If you only read the first chapter, you’ll probably make at least a 5,000% return on your investment. I’m serious)
That’s all for today! Today has been a very relieving and relaxing day, and if you were to take the time and apply the principles and processes labeled here, I think you’ll find yourself detached from the mundane, sickening, “energy-suck” emotions, and you’ll find yourself in a very proactive, healthy, rejuvenating state that others love!
If you enjoyed this, let me know somehow 😉
P.S. I did the incantation, “Drama is best hilarious” and “Drama best only makes me more centered and on-target” for thirteen times each… I started cracking up when my father started yelling at me. Doing incantations will help you (assuming they’re empowering incantations).