Acidy, blurry-screen commonly called anxiety or excitement. Possible origin includes dirty blanket, low fiber count sweater-shirt, white dog hairs on low fiber count sweater-shirt, cement-brick walls with sharpie on them, pictures and paper peeling from cork board and walls, duct tape on edges of blue vinyl covers–falling off the ceiling, crumpled blanket and crumpled sheet on open futon, sight of dusty cement floor beyond current carpet, coffee cups of varying styles with multiple colors of straws; hear mom with nasally southern voice upstairs.
If I reduce the variation in this place (i.e. fewer things, fewer colors, fewer cup styles, same clothes), will I feel safer and more certain?
1. Organize the straws by colors
2. Only use one type of coffee cup, one type of plate
3. Get the computer montor out of here
4. Flatten and group images/documents together–consider consolidating them to the cork board
5. (Optional) Get the suit c ase out of site)
6. Keep bed made at all times.
7. Have no more than 5 total items on the desk at once
Very lurid, detail, exhasperating livid colors and details fill my world as I do the High Think Tank exercise.
If I do the HTT exercise within 3 hours of waking and within 3 hours of sleeping, I will have a lucid dream.
1. Do the HTT exercise within three hours of waking and upon feeling sleepy
2. Upon waking, write down three words regarding dream
3. Ask MPQ’s
4. Write down whether the dream was lucid or not.
No sales for HepTech, Paul, KungFu4Life, etc.
If I ask 30 pain/implication/need-payoff questions in a row, slap in some proof, and add a ‘buy now’-type button, sales will decrease.
1. Record myself asking 30 problem-questions
2. Collect 3 examples of proof
3. Make sure the buy now connects to a working order form
4. Record results
Blurred vision. Sitting at home. Acid in arms.
I’ll ruin productivity, harm my chances for future success if I try a lot of things to see what sticks… if I just blatantly try 25 tactics to make money by setting end times to them and doing them.
1. Identify 25 tactics to increase income and set end times to them (date and time)
2. Do the things
3. Report observation
Recorded 15 new reasons for having new beliefs. Recorded 2 HTT’s. No ads running for Paul. Acid and tension earlier today. Haven’t called PayPal about inaccessible count. Let it go. Blank time tracking screen. Hesitation with opening Evernote every 15 minutes to track time. Hazy vision around Evernote.
Running $5 of ads for Paul’s website before 11/19/14 will give me extreme relief and relaxation and power.
1. Activate gift card
2. Go to FB–pay off ad debt.
3. Start new ad campaign using parents’ laptop.
4. Connect Paul’s website to the ad.
5. Observe results.
Feeling acid and tension and blurry vision in my body. Clicked ‘Create A/B Test’, changed some stuff, clicked ‘Publish. The fact that it was even edited at all lost the analytics.
Always write down and collect any online data when working with unfamiliar technology. Always do it. Don’t even think about it.
I fear Dan will straight up say, “No more e-mail. No more LeadPages. No more ClickFunnels. We’re done” as a result of this.
Wait three days and see what happens as I create more content and work harder on this. Also.
1. Use the computer upstairs to log in to LeadPages.
2. Click the LeadPages tab and look at the HepTech analytics.
3. See if the information’s still there.
No “Thinking” done in the 4th hour today. Slept in till 13:00-ish. Text from Dan on competitors. Text him back about conversions on Bootcamp (forgot about ‘Never Outshine The Master’). He says ‘cool’.
Will 25 searches in the sold listings of eBay help me find out where people are investing their money?
Must know how to configure filter results for this.
1. Click one of the fitness and health categories in eBay.
2. Look at the ‘sold listings’ in each sub category of the fitness and health categories
3. Filter it by ‘highest price’–observe how long it took to sell
4. Record observations.